- Sundance Film Festival -- Winner, Documentary Editing Award
- Dallas Film Festival -- Winner, Environmental Visions Award
- Nashville Film Festival -- Winner, Best Documentary
- Santa Cruz Film Festival - Winner, EarthVision Environmental Jury Prize
- Traverse City Film Festival -- Winner, Founders Award Best Documentary
- Flagstaff Mountain Film Festival -- Winner, Best Feature
- Princeton Environmental Film Festival -- Winner, Best in Festival
DVDs, with filmmakers' commentary, deleted scenes, extra interviews, and "Where Are They Now?" feature, can be purchased from Oscilloscope.
The film is also available for streaming on Amazon and ITunes.
For Library DVDs and Educational Screenings, contact Bullfrog Films
In the UK, DVDs are available from Dogwoof
FESTIVALS and THEATERS
IF A TREE FALLS has played in commercial theaters and festivals around the world (including Sundance, Silverdocs, Full Frame, Sheffield, Leipzig, Hot Docs, Tokyo, and more.)
To book commercial screenings or festivals in the US, contact our distributor, Oscilloscope
For educational or non-profit screenings, contact Bullfrog Films
In the UK, our distributor, Dogwoof, books screenings through Popup Cinema
In Canada, contact our distributor, Kinosmith
IF A TREE FALLS was broadcast throughout the US on the PBS series POV. It has also aired around the world, on the BBC, CBC (Canada), YLE (Finland) and others.